Camille, Because I am going out of town, thank you for texting me your video as you work out the kinks! After watching your video, it looks like you had a 'hands on' experience at your fieldwork site (ha get it). Your post makes me look forward to my placement at Southern Hands next spring. Can't wait to hear more and see you soon!!
I love that you identified that there are a lot of biomechanical barriers in a hand clinic. I spent my last fieldwork rotation at a hand clinic also, and sometimes it was hard to remember occupations when you are so wrapped up in all of the intricacies of the hand. Fluido therapy was so interesting to me as well! I also need to work on improving my documentation skills before Level 2 fieldwork.
I am so glad you enjoyed your rotation, and I hope you have a great break!
Camille,
ReplyDeleteBecause I am going out of town, thank you for texting me your video as you work out the kinks! After watching your video, it looks like you had a 'hands on' experience at your fieldwork site (ha get it). Your post makes me look forward to my placement at Southern Hands next spring. Can't wait to hear more and see you soon!!
Camille,
ReplyDeleteI love that you identified that there are a lot of biomechanical barriers in a hand clinic. I spent my last fieldwork rotation at a hand clinic also, and sometimes it was hard to remember occupations when you are so wrapped up in all of the intricacies of the hand. Fluido therapy was so interesting to me as well! I also need to work on improving my documentation skills before Level 2 fieldwork.
I am so glad you enjoyed your rotation, and I hope you have a great break!